war-firstborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
war-firstborn

A Warhammer online Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Read for Access

Go down 
+28
Antilokhos
Snaffsnixz
Wartsy
Kaelzar
Joraig
Artherus
Zakref
Maechna
Akuur
Yezzael
Mugit
Chilew
Ulvgard
Skeltor
Rakkit
Gerannean
Kanthric
Warmecha
Ashoan
Germ
Malvos
Tycane
Krazzmazz
Gruwel
ghaiana
racas
vanstrak
Sauras
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugit

Read for Access - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:00 pm

would like access to the forum plz!
Im a member!
Back to top Go down
Kanthric

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 am

Sorry, Mugit. Totally missed your post last week - you should be able to view everything now.
Back to top Go down
Yezzael

Yezzael

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:59 am

Hello there!
Aelyria invited me into the guild today, Aelyria is the one responsible for getting me back in the game^^
So wether thats a good or bad thing you decide affraid I wouldn't mind being granted access to the forums, so I can introduce myself properly.
Back to top Go down
Akuur

Akuur

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:58 am

Access? Yes, access... I will need access, yes? Yes.

Akuur here (no shit). *waves*
Back to top Go down
Kanthric

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 am

Done...and done.

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Maechna

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

I require access.
Back to top Go down
Kanthric

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:48 pm

...and you shall have it. Welcome, Maechna.
Back to top Go down
Zakref

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Aaand another member asking for access.
Back to top Go down
Kanthric

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Sorry for the delay in giving you access, Zakref. Its been a busy week and I forgot to check this thread as often as I usually do.
Back to top Go down
Artherus

Artherus

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Gief Forum access plox!

Derellas here, WD leader if you forgot about me Wink It's Artherus now, had to change the names of all my active "mains" Sad
Back to top Go down
Kanthric

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Done :p
Back to top Go down
Joarig

PostSubject: Let me in, let me in   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Thought it would be a good idea to register here to keep lines of communication open.

Joraig they annoying guy from WD. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joraig

Joraig

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Joarig wrote:
Thought it would be a good idea to register here to keep lines of communication open.

First post first dumb act. Sign in then post requesting access... not post as a guest. I didn't even spell my nick right in the guest post... sigh
Back to top Go down
Artherus

Artherus

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Joraig wrote:
Joarig wrote:

First post first dumb act. Sign in then post requesting access... not post as a guest. I didn't even spell my nick right in the guest post... sigh

Epic Fail failed Epicly ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kanthric

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:22 am

Welcome, Joraig...master of the epic fail. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaelzar

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Need access aswell..and sry for me being a slacker when it comes 2 signingup etc..should have done during the burlok-time but nah..better late than never ;P
Back to top Go down
Wartsy

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Oi oi! I just joined up wif da Firstborn gang.

I is sorta a member I guess, or at least may be one day, if I'm gud enuff.

(Hello, just joined the Firstborn guild and have been directed to the forums, so have registerd and activated myself. I've used my gobbo characters name as User name. Thanks in advance.)
Back to top Go down
Snaffsnixz

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Oi oi oi! Gobbo mojaka iz 'ere tu splode fingz to eetzi bittzi stuffinz!

(Hey Smile got an invite to the guild a few days ago)
Back to top Go down
Wartsy

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 am

Hehe nice to meet you mate Smile Hoping to get a good online innings Thursday day time, so should see folkes then if you're about Smile
Back to top Go down
Grobbas

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:38 am

Grobbas here, I'm a new member of Firstborn and would like access please.

No rush though, I'm in Egpty for two weeks as of the 30th of August. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kanthric

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

You need to register first rather than posting as a guest.

Once that's done, I can grant you access. Wink
Back to top Go down
Antilokhos

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Firstborn...

I note with displeasure that I am not privy to your plans. This will not do. I require access to your archives and the information contained therein.

In the name of the Great Schemer,

Antilokhos
Magus of Tzeentch

((OOC: Great to have active guild chat, I'm enjoying the RP! I'm a bit of an altoholic, so please say hi if you bump into Sartaen (DoK), Hrafntyr (Zealot) or Ythanak (Chosen). I'm also Ascetan (Archmage), Mantius (Swordmaster) and Agantyr (WP) on Karak Azgal!))
Back to top Go down
Orzmott
Admin
Orzmott

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 am

Oi stupid zogger, youz been cleared for dem acces stuff!
Enjoyz

((btw if you whish to adds your alts, just sent a whisper to Orz, Kant or Mogogga))
Back to top Go down
Byronis

Byronis

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:51 pm

owdo i'm Mal and I'm one of the officer gimps from Delirium. My main is Thyklypp the Black Orc.
Back to top Go down
Orzmott
Admin
Orzmott

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Oi git, dem accez iz granted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read for Access   Read for Access - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read for Access
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next