war-firstborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
war-firstborn

A Warhammer online Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[RP/PQ/RvR] Khaine's Rampage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odwyn

[RP/PQ/RvR] Khaine's Rampage! Empty
PostSubject: [RP/PQ/RvR] Khaine's Rampage!   [RP/PQ/RvR] Khaine's Rampage! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Hail Malekith!

House Sathar sends its greetings, warriors of the Raven. You are cordially invited to attend a blood-soaked celebration of the Lord of Murder to be held this week's end, to finalise the Night of Murder festivities with a rampaging slaughter across the lands of Ulthuan.

OOC!

Right, I don't know about you lot but the only quests I have remaining for the Live Event (Night of Murder) are:

Complete the 'Marked for Death' quest 10 times

Kill 10 Keep Lords

Kill 20 Marked Monsters

Which ain't too shabby, considering I'd devised an entire RP/RvR event involving House Sathar's nemesis, The Silver Dawn, because I honestly thought I'd never kill a Guild Leader.

Anyway, here's the plan, which I'd like to enact tonight (Friday 13/02/09 app. 20:00 CET) but am happy to leave until Saturday or Sunday if needed.. It's nice and simple, so even the greenskins should be able to follow. ;D

Step 1: Mob up at the start of Elven T2 (Shadowlands - Dark Elf Chapter 5 - Ruins of Anlec) under the pretense of throwing one final, wild celebration for the Lord of Murder.

Step 2: Proceed to rampage through all the PQs in the Tier, progressing on to T3 if necessary!

Step 3: Congratulate each other on how awesome we are, before proceeding in to the nearest Warcamp, snagging the Marked for Death quest from a nearby witch elf and marching into an RvR zone appropriate to our level (I think it would be advisable for everyone to log in a T2 character here so that the new fish don't get left behind) and stomping Keep Lords!

There you go, nice and simple!

As for afterwards, I imagine it'll devolve into scattered bouts of RP and scenario-hopping (which is fine by me! =D), but suggestions are more than welcome, as always.

Do me a favour and let me know if you can make it by /signing in this here thread, or if you're registered on House Sathar's forum, on the corresponding thread there.

See you on the battlefield!

Od.

"Vengeance for Malekith!"
Back to top Go down

[RP/PQ/RvR] Khaine's Rampage!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
war-firstborn :: Recruitment and Access-
Jump to: